Wednesday 18 April 2018

Review of Elbow T Shellz Wrap - It Works!

The T-shellz Elbow wrap has really helped my elbow pain. The neoprene cover is very comfortable, and the overall design is well thought-out.

I like the fact that the control is easily adjustable, so that I can adapt it when I am wearing a long-sleeve shirt or when the wrap is on my bare skin. The long electrical cord is very helpful, so that I can wear the sleeve, but have some leeway to move around, and not be too tightly tethered to the electrical outlet.

I think this is a great product, and am grateful for how much it has alleviated my elbow pain. I definitely recommend this and other MendMeShop wraps. Unlike other products I have tried, these actually work!

Joshua from California




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.