Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wrist Pain No Match For the Arnica Infusion - My Review

Paul found that our Arnica Infusion Pain Cream was very helpful during the winter months to battle the aches and pains associated with skiing and shovelling snow.

"I recently experienced a fairly significant ski fall, where it appeared I slightly sprained my wrist. The discomfort would not subside so I thought I better do something about it. I obtained a jar of the Arnica Infusion pain cream, applied it the same day I received it, and wow - it really did make a difference that quickly. The pain and soreness seemed to subside almost instantly."

"I would then go to apply it around three times a day - typically after activity that aggravated the wrist (especially snow shovelling after the wild winter weather we had up here). Definitely a good product and one I will use for other aches and pains."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.