Wednesday 12 September 2018

Love This New T-Shellz Design - My Review of the Leg TShellz

The nice aspect of the Leg TShellz Wrap is the versatility it provides in being able to be used on the upper and low legs, in addition it can be used around the knee. Steve actually uses the Leg T Shellz Wrap for a chronic case of knee osteoarthritis in addition to treating the overcompensation issues

"After battling with over thirty years of significant accident/injury/ work/sports/surgery related osteoarthritis of my knees, I just want to thank MendMeShop for the fantastic, innovative, and powerfully effective products that they have provided me with in combating this condition. The T Shellz wrap is a great improvement." 

"The heat/energy delivery to the underlying tissues-ligaments- muscles and cartilage that this wrap provides has radically changed the quality of my life with chronic pain more than any other singular healing protocol that I have tried to date. It's the easing up of the surrounding areas of my bone on bone condition that has greatly reduced pain and inflammation without any scripts or other harmful approaches. Their customer service is the best I have ever encountered. This company is so knowledgeable as well as dedicated to helping you get out of pain and the people on the other end of the phone have been there for me, through thick and thin. I am a very happy customer."

Steve from Massachusettes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.