Monday 21 January 2019

Sesamoid T Shellz Wrap Review - My Second Purchase!

Gloria has been a great customer and friend to MendMeShop. In not seeing any desired results with the standard heating she was using, Gloria took a chance on MendMeShop and ordered the Sesamoid T-Shellz Wrap (which is versatile and can be used over multiple areas of the foot and ankle).

Needless to say, Gloria was so happy with her initial purchase, that she purchase a second Sesamoid T-Shellz Wrap.

"I just bought my second Sesamoid wrap! I have life-long foot issues and I was using one wrap around both feet. I decided to treat myself and buy a second one. The comfort provided is like night and day compared to a heating pad. I tried a heating pad the other day and knew it was useless. It is the BEST source of comfort I have ever had on my feet! And customer service is excellent...Paul is very helpful and is very eager to provide a great buying experience"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.